- A candidate with at least more than 50% marks in FSC in pre-medical
2. Admission shall be granted purely on merit and any resident of Pakistan can apply.
3. Selected candidates shall be informed about their selection individually
4. Selected candidates will give an undertaking / bond that they will attend the classes/practical and not leave the course incomplete
5. Fresh admissions are offered once in a year in October –December
6. Age: – Eighteen to twenty five (18-25) years
7. All copies should be attested (by at least 17 grade government officer)
- 8 Passport size pictures with blue background & preferably white dress (attest four pictures only from back)
• 5 copies of ID car (students)/ B. Form & Guardian ID
• 5 copies of Metric /O- level certificate
• 5 copies of F. Sc. / A-level result card
• Original Board Migration certificate
• 3 copies of Domicile Certificate
The original certificate / documents shall be presented at the time of form submission & at the time of interview/ entry test. If any of above certificate / documents are found false or forged legal action will be taken against him/ her & his/ her admission will cancelled.